SftTree/NET 2.0 - Tree Control for Windows Forms
SftTree/NET is a Windows Forms control for .NET, offering easy to use multi-line, multi-column, hierarchical data displays.
SftTree/NET offers many features from simple, graphical list box displays to complex hierarchical data displays:
- Hierarchical, multi-column item display
- Automatic, variable height items
- Cells can consist of multiple parts, such as text, images, buttons, checkboxes, radiobuttons, progressbars, and more
- Single and multiple selection built-in
- Splitter bar
- Tooltips and scrolltips
- Drag & drop with automatic scrolling
- Expand/collapse buttons
- True multi-column support
- Multiple column headers and column footers, with contents consisting of multiple parts (text, images, buttons, checkboxes, radiobuttons, progressbars, and more)
- Resizable columns
- Reorderable columns
- Full color support throughout, including gradient fill of cells, headers, footers
- Last column open-ended or fixed-width
- Row headers with contents consisting of multiple parts (text, images, buttons, checkboxes, radiobuttons, progressbars, and more)
- Cell editing
- Cell merging (vertically and/or horizontally)
- Flyby highlighting
- Customizable tree lines
- Item capacity only limited by available virtual memory
Any application that you develop can use SftTree/NET royalty-free in run-time mode; design-time features are not available. Each user (developer) who needs access to design-time features must license a copy of SftTree/NET.
SftTree/NET supports all .NET languages used to create Windows Forms based applications. SftTree/NET does not support Web applications.
Design-Time Environments Supported
SftTree/NET is used with Visual Studio 2005 (and newer). Older versions, such as Visual Studio .NET 2002/2003 are not supported.
Run-Time Environments Supported
SftTree/NET supports the Windows platforms supported by the .NET Framework (Windows 2000 through Windows Vista, 32-bit and 64-bit editions). The .NET Compact Framework is not supported.
The source code for this product is optionally available as part of our Enterprise Licensing program. For information about our Enterprise Licensing program, please contact our Sales department.