SftTree/DLL 7.5 Support
We are currently shipping SftTree/DLL 7.52.
SftTree/DLL 7.5 Updates
- Visual Studio 2017 samples.
- SftTree_ResetSortIndicators was not exported from DLLs.
- Address warnings in SftTreeM.h when /W4 warning level is used.
- Support for Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR) & Software Enforced Data Execution Prevention (DEP).
- This is the initial release.
Scheduled Product Updates
The following changes have been implemented and are currently available via hotfix (below) and will be available in the next version.
- Add missing images used when static linking.
- Export SftTree_ResetSortIndicators and SftTreeSplit_ResetSortIndicators (64-bit DLLs). 32-bit was fixed in 7.52.
In The Works
We are working on the following items, which will be available soon (within a few days to a month).
- The CalcOptimalWidth and MakeOptimal functions do not take column header/footer filters into account, resulting in clipped header/footer text.
*) Research Only indicates that these items are currently being reviewed to determine an appropriate course of action. No commitment has been made to offer/implement such new features.