SftTree/DLL 7.5 Support
We are currently shipping SftTree/DLL 7.53.
SftTree/DLL 7.5 Updates
- Visual Studio 2019 samples.
- Add missing images used when static linking.
- Export SftTree_ResetSortIndicators and SftTreeSplit_ResetSortIndicators (64-bit DLLs). 32-bit was fixed in 7.52.
- The CalcOptimalWidth and MakeOptimal functions do not take column header/footer filters into account, resulting in clipped header/footer text.
- Visual Studio 2017 samples.
- SftTree_ResetSortIndicators was not exported from DLLs.
- Address warnings in SftTreeM.h when /W4 warning level is used.
- Support for Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR) & Software Enforced Data Execution Prevention (DEP).
- This is the initial release.
Scheduled Product Updates
The following changes have been implemented and are currently available via hotfix (below) and will be available in the next version.
In The Works
We are working on the following items, which will be available soon (within a few days to a month).
*) Research Only indicates that these items are currently being reviewed to determine an appropriate course of action. No commitment has been made to offer/implement such new features.