We are currently shipping SftTabs/NET 6.0.7.
** As of 6.0.7, this product can be used on Win32 and x64 Windows versions to develop applications targeting Win32 and Win64 platforms ** - older versions could be used with Win32 only.
Windows & Visual Studio
|SftTabs/NET 6.0.7 is required for Windows 8 support. Older versions will not work on Windows 8. |
SftTabs/NET 6.0.4 is required for Windows 7 support. Older versions, such as SftTabs/NET 6.0.3, will not work on Windows 7.
SftTabs/NET 6.0.7 is required for Visual Studio 2012 and Visual Studio 2010 support.
Using SftTree/NET & SftTabs/NET In The Same Application
Demo Has Expired
The demo version cannot be used to create distributable applications
SftTabs/NET 6.0 Updates
- Windows 8 support.
- Visual Studio 2010 support.
- Visual Studio 2012.
- .NET 4.0 runtime support.
- 64-bit application support (AnyCPU).
- Beta test (not publicly available): Windows 8 and Visual Studio 2010, 2012, .NET 4.0+ support.
- Maintenance release upgrading internal shared components when using SftTabs/NET and SftTree/NET 2.0.10 (or newer). Only required for development purposes, doesn't affect run-time or existing completed applications. In other words, if you are using SftTree/NET 2.0.10 or newer to develop applications, you must be using at least SftTabs/NET 6.0.5
- Enhancement: Support for Windows 7 has been added.
- Error loading control - GetShowUnderline implementation missing.
- When the control had the input focus, typing an accelerator key (without Alt key) now changes the active tab.
- The control was not correctly installed in the Visual Studio toolbox on Windows x64.
- Hiding a tab (Visible property) caused subsequent tabs to no longer be selectable with the left mouse button.
- Disabled tab text was not grayed as it used to be in 5.5.
- The help file was incorrectly marked as "BETA Documentation".
Scheduled Product Updates
The following changes have been implemented and are currently available via hotfix (above) and will be available in the next version.
In The Works
We are working on the following items, which will be available soon (within a few days to a month).
*) Research Only indicates that these items are currently being reviewed to determine an appropriate course of action. No commitment has been made to offer/implement such new features.