SftTabs/DLL - Tab Control
SftTabs/DLL is a DLL-based tab control for the Windows™ operating system, offering an alternative method of displaying multiple dialogs or cascading menu selections, by displaying tabs as found in a file cabinet or a notebook.
SftTabs/DLL offers many features; from a simple, single-row tab control to a multi-row, multi-color tab control in a notebook style.
- SftTabs/DLL Wizard
- 75 customizable tab styles
- Single or multiple
- Different color tabs
- Themes support for Windows XP and above
- Transition effects
- Background bitmaps and transparent controls
- Customizable images on each tab for regular, hot and disabled tabs using bitmaps, icons, image lists, GDI+ images, checkboxes, radiobuttons.
- Hidden tabs
- Enabled/disabled tabs
- Single or multiline tab labels
- Selectable tab label text alignment (left, right, center)
- Wizard-style dialogs
- Tabbed dialogs and tabbed windows
- Up to 32
- Up to 256 tabs per tab control
- Multiple tab styles
- Tab colors can change based on tab status
- Fixed or variable width tabs
- Tab control with or without
- Flyby highlighting
- Ellipses for truncated tab text
- Scrollable tabs
- User-customizable bitmaps
- Reduced menu complexity by using tab controls
- Support for C and C++ (MFC) using Visual C++
- Support for Windows 2000 through Windows 10 and their server editions (32-bit and 64-bit applications)
- Complete implementation, not a sub/superclassed Windows control
SftTabs/DLL Wizard Application
The SftTabs/DLL Wizard allows you to design and test a tab control without any programming. Tab labels, the number of , tab colors, icon and bitmap locations are just a few of the items you can customize. Once you are satisfied with your tab control look, the SftTabs/DLL Wizard can even generate the required run-time code for C or C++ with MFC. So your programming effort is kept to a minimum.
The source code for the MFC classes for tab control access, tabbed dialogs and tabbed windows is supplied. Any application that you develop can use SftTabs/DLL royalty-free (some restrictions apply), as long as only the DLL is shipped with your application.
SftTabs/DLL supports C, C++ and other languages when using the standard SendMessage Windows API. The DLLs can be called using the definitions provided in the supplied header file. In addition, SftTabs/DLL is shipped with class definitions which support the Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC).
Processor support depends on the installed and purchased product versions.
- 32-bit applications on Windows 98, Windows ME and Windows 2000 through Windows 10 and their server editions.
- 64-bit support when running Windows XP through Windows 10 and their server editions on 64-bit processors.
UNICODE support is available for all platforms.
The product supports the same easy to use API on all platforms.
Any application that you develop can use SftTabs/DLL royalty-free in run-time only mode; design-time features are not available. Each user (developer) who needs access to any portion of the product must license a copy of SftTabs/DLL.