We are currently shipping SftPrintPreview/OCX 1.06.
Frequently Asked Questions
Demo Has Expired
.NET, Event Handlers & Debugging
.NET & Dynamically Created Controls
Stdole Duplicate Reference - Visual Studio 2010
Marshaler Warnings - Visual Studio 2005/2008
Converting from VB6 to VB.NET
About Visual FoxPro
SftPrintPreview/OCX 1.0 Updates
- The toolbar could be invisible under certain circumstances.
- Support for Windows 8, 8.1, Visual Studio 2013.
- Setting the Scrollbars property to False causes the control to render a blank area instead of the preview pages.
- The toolbar could be grayed out on Windows 7.
- The WebLicense requirement has been removed.
- Corrects Data Execution Prevention (DEP) errors.
- Microsoft Excel: Using the Zoom property on the parent form would incorrectly resize the control.
- Unloading a form/dialog while handling any of the control's ActiveX events could result in a program exception.
- Corrects a memory overlay (usually exhibited as spurious property page errors, particularly noticed on VB6) caused by an internal property page component used at design-time.
- Changes to installer to make the need to reboot even more obvious (it was skipped occasionally by particularly impatient individuals :-)
- Changes to installer for additional Vista issues.
- Support for Windows Vista has been added.
- The CAB file was missing the Unicows.dll file.
- When printing directly using PrintContents False, ... nothing was printed.
- The small square at the bottom right of the control (created by the vertical and horizontal scroll bar) was not painted/cleared correctly and would show a portion of a previewed page.
- Under certain circumstances, the lines below/above the header and footer would not be painted or were only partially painted on Windows 2000 and below.
Scheduled Product Updates
The following changes have been implemented and are currently available via hotfix (above) and will be available in the next version.
In The Works
We are working on the following items, which will be available soon (within a few days to a month).
*) Research Only indicates that these items are currently being reviewed to determine an appropriate course of action. No commitment has been made to offer/implement such new features.