SftPrintPreview/OCX 1.0 Support
This product has been discontinued.
Frequently Asked Questions
Demo Has Expired
.NET, Event Handlers & Debugging
.NET & Dynamically Created Controls
Stdole Duplicate Reference - Visual Studio 2010
Marshaler Warnings - Visual Studio 2005/2008
Converting from VB6 to VB.NET
About Visual FoxPro
SftPrintPreview/OCX 1.0 Updates
- The toolbar could be invisible under certain circumstances.
- Support for Windows 8, 8.1, Visual Studio 2013.
- Setting the Scrollbars property to False causes the control to render a blank area instead of the preview pages.
- The toolbar could be grayed out on Windows 7.
- The WebLicense requirement has been removed.
- Corrects Data Execution Prevention (DEP) errors.
- Microsoft Excel: Using the Zoom property on the parent form would incorrectly resize the control.
- Unloading a form/dialog while handling any of the control's ActiveX events could result in a program exception.
- Corrects a memory overlay (usually exhibited as spurious property page errors, particularly noticed on VB6) caused by an internal property page component used at design-time.
- Changes to installer to make the need to reboot even more obvious (it was skipped occasionally by particularly impatient individuals :-)
- Changes to installer for additional Vista issues.
- Support for Windows Vista has been added.
- The CAB file was missing the Unicows.dll file.
- When printing directly using PrintContents False, ... nothing was printed.
- The small square at the bottom right of the control (created by the vertical and horizontal scroll bar) was not painted/cleared correctly and would show a portion of a previewed page.
- Under certain circumstances, the lines below/above the header and footer would not be painted or were only partially painted on Windows 2000 and below.