This product has been discontinued. End of life/support is scheduled for 12/31/2018.
Demo Has Expired
.NET, Event Handlers & Debugging
.NET & Dynamically Created Controls
Stdole Duplicate Reference - Visual Studio 2010
Marshaler Warnings - Visual Studio 2005/2008
Converting from VB6 to VB.NET
About Visual FoxPro
SftOptions 1.0 Updates
- Enhancement: Support for Windows 7 has been added.
- Enhancement: The setup application now adds the controls to the Visual Studio 2003-2008 toolbox.
- Microsoft Excel: Using the Zoom property on the parent form would incorrectly resize the control.
- Unloading a form/dialog while handling any of the control's ActiveX events could result in a program exception.
- Corrects a memory overlay (usually exhibited as spurious property page errors, particularly noticed on VB6) caused by an internal property page component used at design-time.
- Changes to installer to make the need to reboot even more obvious (it was skipped occasionally by particularly impatient individuals :-)
- Changes to installer for additional Vista issues.
- Minor updates to setup application, license manager application and inclusion of a control registration utility (similar to Regsvr32) to better handle UAC on Windows Vista.
- Support for Windows Vista and Visual Studio 2005 has been added.
- Minor change to installation procedure.
- Visual Studio .NET 2003 support.
- When using Access and disabling/enabling the control, it could appear in the wrong location. Changing the control size would only be saved if another control property was also changed.
- The Syntax filter required Internet Explorer 6. Otherwise, the syntax for all languages was shown regardless of the selected language.
- Changes to help file and installation procedure.
- Under certain circumstances, the combo box used in the property pages would not be rendered correctly when displayed the first time (Windows 95/98/ME only).
Scheduled Product Updates
The following changes have been implemented and are currently available via hotfix (above) and will be available in the next version.
In The Works
We are working on the following items, which will be available soon (within a few days to a month).
*) Research Only indicates that these items are currently being reviewed to determine an appropriate course of action. No commitment has been made to offer/implement such new features.