SftOptions 1.0 Support
This product has been discontinued. End of life/support is scheduled for 12/31/2018.
Demo Has Expired
.NET, Event Handlers & Debugging
.NET & Dynamically Created Controls
Stdole Duplicate Reference - Visual Studio 2010
Marshaler Warnings - Visual Studio 2005/2008
Converting from VB6 to VB.NET
About Visual FoxPro
SftOptions 1.0 Updates
- Enhancement: Support for Windows 7 has been added.
- Enhancement: The setup application now adds the controls to the Visual Studio 2003-2008 toolbox.
- Microsoft Excel: Using the Zoom property on the parent form would incorrectly resize the control.
- Unloading a form/dialog while handling any of the control's ActiveX events could result in a program exception.
- Corrects a memory overlay (usually exhibited as spurious property page errors, particularly noticed on VB6) caused by an internal property page component used at design-time.
- Changes to installer to make the need to reboot even more obvious (it was skipped occasionally by particularly impatient individuals :-)
- Changes to installer for additional Vista issues.
- Minor updates to setup application, license manager application and inclusion of a control registration utility (similar to Regsvr32) to better handle UAC on Windows Vista.
- Support for Windows Vista and Visual Studio 2005 has been added.
- Minor change to installation procedure.
- Visual Studio .NET 2003 support.
- When using Access and disabling/enabling the control, it could appear in the wrong location. Changing the control size would only be saved if another control property was also changed.
- The Syntax filter required Internet Explorer 6. Otherwise, the syntax for all languages was shown regardless of the selected language.
- Changes to help file and installation procedure.
- Under certain circumstances, the combo box used in the property pages would not be rendered correctly when displayed the first time (Windows 95/98/ME only).