We are currently shipping SftMask/OCX 7.06.
Frequently Asked Questions
Demo Has Expired
.NET, Event Handlers & Debugging
.NET & Dynamically Created Controls
Stdole Duplicate Reference - Visual Studio 2010
Marshaler Warnings - Visual Studio 2005/2008
Converting from VB6 to VB.NET
About Visual FoxPro
Windows & Visual Studio
|SftMask/OCX 7.04 is required for Windows 10 support. |
SftMask/OCX 7.03 is required for Windows 8.1 support.
SftMask/OCX 7.01 is required for Windows 8 support. Older versions, such as SftMask/OCX 7.00 or 6.5, will not work on Windows 8.
| ||SftMask/OCX 7.06 is required for Visual Studio 2019 support. |
SftMask/OCX 7.05 is required for Visual Studio 2017 support.
SftMask/OCX 7.04 is required for Visual Studio 2015 support.
SftMask/OCX 7.03 is required for Visual Studio 2013 support.
SftMask/OCX 7.01 is required for Visual Studio 2012 support.
SftMask/OCX 7.00 is required for Visual Studio 2010 support.
SftMask/OCX 7.0 Updates
- Samples for Visual Studio 2019.
- Samples for Visual Studio 2015 and 2017.
- No longer provides help documentation integrated with development tools in various custom formats - instead documentation is located at https://softelvdm.com/Documentation/SftMask OCX 7 0, which allows for continuous documentation updates without the need to release a new product version. Web access is required to access the product documentation.
- Addresses an issue on Japanese Windows with "ANSI Code Page active for non-UNICODE applications".
- Windows 10 and VS 2015 support.
- On multi-monitor setups, the popup menu would not appear on non-primary monitors that are located to the left of the primary monitor.
- Windows 8.1 and VS 2013 support.
- Using the "(" mask character to display negative numbers with parentheses always showed a "-" instead.
- Using a file mask, a crash could occur if the DefaultDirectory property was empty.
- When using $D $T with a drop down calendar, the default time was incorrectly set - it is now set to the current, local time.
- Under certain circumstances, the Quick Setup tab on the property pages was blank.
- Windows 8 support.
- Visual Studio 2012 support.
- When clicking outside of the calendar window, the new date would not be saved. Pressing Return or clicking the drop down button would save the new date correctly.
Scheduled Product Updates
The following changes have been implemented and are currently available via hotfix (above) and will be available in the next version.
In The Works
We are working on the following items, which will be available soon (within a few days to a month).
*) Research Only indicates that these items are currently being reviewed to determine an appropriate course of action. No commitment has been made to offer/implement such new features.